1. Select the wheel material: first consider the size of the road, obstacles, residual materials on the site (such as iron filings, grease), environmental conditions (such as high temperature, normal temperature or low temperature) and the weight that the wheel can bear. For example: rubber wheel can not resist acid, grease and chemicals, super polyurethane wheel, high molecular weight polyurethane wheel, nylon wheel, steel wheel and high temperature wheel can adapt to different special environment.
2. Calculation of bearing capacity: in order to calculate the required loading capacity of various casters, it is necessary to know the self weight of transportation equipment, the maximum load and the number of single wheel and caster used. The load capacity required for a single wheel or caster is calculated as follows: T = (E + Z) / m × n; t = load weight required for single wheel or caster; E = dead weight of transport equipment; Z = maximum load; m = number of single wheel and caster used; n = safety factor (about 1.3-1.5).
3. Determine the size of wheel diameter: generally, the wheel diameter is larger than that of easy to push, and the load capacity is also different. At the same time, it can protect the ground from damage. The selection of the size of wheel diameter should first consider the bearing weight and the starting thrust of the carrier under load.
4. Selection of soft and hard materials for wheels: generally, there are nylon wheels, super polyurethane wheels, high-strength polyurethane wheels, high-strength man-made rubber wheels, iron wheels and air wheels. Super polyurethane wheel, high strength polyurethane wheel can only meet your handling requirements on the floor of indoor wood; high strength man-made rubber wheel can be applied to hotels, medical equipment, floor, wood floor, tile floor and other requirements when walking on the quiet ground with low noise; nylon wheel, iron wheel is suitable for uneven ground or the ground with iron filings and other materials; and air Wheel is suitable for light load and soft road conditions.
5. Rotation coaxial: single wheel rotation can save labor, roller bearing can bear heavy load, and resistance can be overcome during rotation; single wheel is installed with high-quality (bearing steel) ball bearing, which can bear heavy load, and rotation is more light, flexible and quiet.
6. Temperature condition: severe cold and high temperature have a great influence on casters. Polyurethane can rotate freely at a low temperature of - 20 ℃, and high temperature resistant casters can rotate easily at a high temperature of 230 ℃.
Contact: Helen Huang
Tel: +86 760 22222562
Add: Gaosha 2nd Industrial Area,Dongsheng Town,Zhongshan City,Guangdong Province,China